Private Guilin Full Day Tour including Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Hill and Seven Star Park
After a leisurely stop to shop for local pearls, jewelry and crafts, continue to the symbolic center of the city, Elephant Hill. Resembling an elephant drinking water through its trunk, this monolithic hill is approximately 3.5 million years old, with stairs to climb for a bird's-eye view of Guilin.
After a Chinese-style lunch, visit Solitary Beauty Peak and the Mansion of Prince Jingjiang, an ancient home of a nobleman from the Ming Dynasty. Enjoy a privately guided tour of the mansion before a stroll along the scenic waterways of nearby Seven Star Park.
Your guide provides informative commentary throughout your private day tour, ending with drop-off at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Chinese style lunch
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbishan)
- Entry/Admission - Solitary Beauty Peak
- Entry/Admission - Fubo Hill
- Entry/Admission - Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
- Entry/Admission - Seven Star Park (Qixing Gongyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Jingjiang Royal Residence
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
This tour thoroughly covered all of the Guilin city sights- Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Hill, and Seven Star Park. All of the admissions tickets and lunch were included. Chen was an outstanding tour guide! She explained all of the history in an interesting way, took pictures for us, and guided us from place to place with ease. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Guilin and hope to attend another tour with Chen specifically.
Nice tour guide and driver, but lunch not proper arrange by the company due to cny festival.. Which we have to drive along Guilin town n search for it !!