Jet Boat Adventure and Haines Highlights - Haines Departure
This excursion offers everything in a small group setting of up to 24 guests maximum. Warm and friendly staff provide customer service at the highest level. Extra outerwear to stay warm and dry is provided as well as lunch in a covered, heated pavilion with modern facilities. So bring a smile and you will leave with memories, photos, and a greater appreciation for the Alaskan wilderness and the people who call it their home!
- Port pickup
- Haines town tour
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-bus
- 1.5 hour scenic jet boat tour
- Jackets, Gloves, Ear Muffs, and Lap Blankets will be provided for the jet boat portion of the tour if needed
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress in warm layers and comfortable shoes
- You must reconfirm with supplier for exact departure time as it changes daily. Failure to reconfirm may result in tour cancellation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum number of 2 guests applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchairs and Scooters cannot be accomodated
Unfortunately it rained and rained the entire day. We only saw a couple of birds the entire day. The guide was very nice, and really made an effort to find wildlife, but it was a bust. but no ones fault The lunch was a hot dog and chili or soup, chips and the people were very, very friendly. They give you gear to wear and make you comfortable, which is a big plus. The owner of this business is very attentive. I just wish we had been able to see something. It was a VERY expensive trip to sit in a boat and get rained on all day! The Haines Highlights was a dud---there is not much to see in Haines but old houses and a lot of junk!