Whitehaven Beach Sailing and Snorkeling Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Providence Whitsunday Sailing, Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Meet us under the umbrellas at the roundabout where we checkin. We do offer pickups. Please make sure you have told us where you want to be picked up from or meet us at 7 am at the marina.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Spend an hour or more on this world famous beach. Paddle in the shallows and see if you can say baby mantarays. Or splash in the turquoise waters. Lie on the silicate sand that never gets hot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Walk up to the lookout and see the world famous Whitehaven Beach from above. Easy access and boardwalk.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Whitsunday Islands National Park, 4802 Australia
Snorkel at one of the best snorkelling spots in the Whitsundays.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Hotel pick-up times and location will be listed in your voucher
- Please ensure if you are meeting us at Abell Point Marina South you are there at 7.15 am AT THE LATEST.
- Please also make sure you only choose a pickup place from our drop down list. Please DO NOT USE OTHER AS IT WILL HAVE NO PICKUP TIME. If you have a request that is not listed, YOU MUST CALL US ON 0427882062 to find out pickup time.
- THE BOAT DEPARTS AT 7.30 AM.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
I expected a full sail trip. Although sails were hoisted for parts of the trip, the engines never stopped running. Disappointing!! As for the locations visited, the lookout and beach at Whitehaven Beach was nice but nothing special, As for the Snorkeling - that was the most pathetic experience I have had and I have snorkeled plenty. So much dead coral was a shock and what was left was not worth viewing. This was a complete waste of a day and i would never recommend this itinerary with this or any other operator!!! A complete con!!