Hidden Hanoi Afternoon Tour
Explore the historical parts of Hanoi by foot and by cyclo. Start the tour by hopping aboard a cyclo, a traditional rickshaw, and begin the afternoon traveling through the bustling old quarter, along streets lined with French colonial houses. Once you’ve reached the Northern Gate of the ancient citadel discover the beautiful Cua Bac Church - a notable example of Catholic influence in the city. You’ll then move onto Quan Thanh Temple one of the oldest Taoist temples before heading towards West Lake, hearing the story of John McCain as a Vietnamese Prisoner of War as you stroll. Make a pitstop at Pho Cuon Restaurant for a bite to eat before heading to Chau Long market to get a feel for local life including a walk through a famous dessert street and a wedding cake street (you’ll even get to sample a few!) Shake off the sugar rush at Hang Ga Street, the mat weaving borough, then end the tour with a famous Vietnamese coffee at one the many streetside cafes.
- Ride by French colonial houses on a ‘cyclo’ rickshaw
- Visit an ancient citadel, a Catholic church and a Taoist temple
- Snack on Vietnamese dishes and taste test wedding cake
- Experience the flurry of a Hanoi market then relax with a Vietnamese coffee
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email