Ninh Binh Farm Trip Full Day from Ha Noi
07:45 - 08:15: Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh – The first Vietnamese’s Capital.
09:30: Short break along the way.
10:30: Arrive in Hoa Lu (The First Vietnamese’s capital) Visit 2 temples of the first 2 Emperors in the 10th Century.
11:30: Get on the sampan boat to explore Historical Sao Khe River and cave in the ancient Capital.
12:00: Lunch in Trang An. (Vegetarian is available)
13:30 – 16:00: Cycling through the local villages, and visit a local family to learn about their daily live and culture. Afterward visit a Secret Cave opening into a paradise valley where you can learn about farming and using floating rafts.
16:00: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi.
18:00: Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter; drop you off at your Hotel.
- Boat trip
- Fun activities, bicycles.
- Friendly and passionate local guides.
- Meals mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is applied in USD
- If you need any help, free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Great tour guide who spole english fluently. We got answers to all our questions we accumulated during our stay in Vietnam :) Small group and variating tour schedule. Loved the old lady on the boat tour, the bike ride through the Ninh Binh landscape and getting a closer look of the smaller villages