Old Quarter Food Tour
From spicy noodle soups to fried meats, pancakes and sweet desserts like tapioca – the food tour around Hanoi’s Old Quarter will let you experience it all. Dive into the wonderful aromas of the busy food stalls as you explore Old Quarter with your knowledgeable English speaking guide. You will have two options to choose from: either starting your tour at 11:30am and hitting the local diners in time for lunch or setting off at 6:00pm when the city is in the midst of preparing for dinner! Before you get to filling your stomach with local delicacies, you get to learn about the history of Old Quarter and its cultural landmarks from your informative guide. With loads of new facts to keep your mind busy, you can now finally dig in!
- What’s your favorite Vietnamese dish? Find out on a fun food tour in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Try a myriad of local delicacies, from the French influenced Vietnamese banh mi and Bun Cha noodles to sweet milk dessert and fruity drinks
- Be led to one of few egg coffee shops to sample this truly unique drink
- Learn about the history and landmarks of Hanoi’s Old Quarter from your English speaking guide
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email