Hanoi Private Morning Tour
Get a detailed overview of Hanoi’s history and sightsee some of the most famous sights. In this tour of Hanoi your experienced tour guide will take you to some of the most historically significant places whilst relating some of the turbulent history of Vietnam. Start the day at Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum to recount the leader’s movement for independence from French colonial rule. Ho Chi Minh’s body was preserved after his death in 1969 and continues to be visited by thousands of people every year. Afterward, take the chance to stroll through the Presidential Palace grounds and see the one pillar pagoda temple. The Temple of Literature is well worth a stop, this beautiful 11th Century temple is dedicated to Confucious. Next you’ll hop on a cyclo and breeze through the Old Quarter learning about daily Hanoi life and the 36 streets selling local wares.
- Visit the sacred site of Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum
- Be guided around the mausoleum grounds learning about the history of the revolution from your private guide
- Roam past the iconic yellow Presidential Palace and visit the humble home of Ho Chi Minh
- Visit the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam, featured on the 100.000 VND bank note!
- Hop onboard a cyclo to tour the streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email