Special Hanoi Night Out
Plan a perfect night out in Hanoi with this special guided tour. Start the night by watching Hanoi’s famed Water Puppet Show, an impressive showcase originating from Northern Vietnamese villages in the 11th century. The show incorporates puppets, music and dance mimicking the traditional folk tales of Vietnam. Once the show ends, tuck into an authentic Hanoian dinner at a Cha Ca restaurant. This restaurant is known for serving the 200-year-old Vietnamese specialty dish infusing white fish in saffron oils, served with a variety of greens and washed down with a glass of Bia Ha Noi, the local brew. Complete your evening in one of the many street cozy side cafes with a cup of the famous Vietnamese coffee in hand.
- Experience Hanoi’s Water Puppetry Show, famed in Vietnam
- Tuck into a meal and try some of Hanoi’s specialities
- Take the chance to get a local insight into Vietnamese culture from your Hanoi native guide
- End the evening with a special Vietnamese coffee (the unique flavor of ‘egg coffee’ is a particular treat!)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email