Hukafalls Jet Boat Ride from Taupo
The Huka Falls is regarded as one of New Zealand's most spectacular and most visited natural attractions. Experience 30 minutes of awesome jet boating on the Waikato River and view the majestic Huka Falls from the base of the falls.
• Huka Falls tracks, Huka Falls Road, Taupo New Zealand
• Hukafalls Jet, 200 Karetoto Road Wairakei Park, Taupo 3384 New Zealand
- 30-minute jet boat ride on the Waikato River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- New Zealand's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Warm clothing including jackets, hats and gloves is recommended in cooler winter months.
- Life jackets are provided and must be worn
- The boat has heated handrails and spray jackets are provided in cooler months.
- Cameras are welcome but carried at passengers own risk. Video cameras are not permitted for safety reasons.
- All children must be at least 3 feet (1 meter) tall to participate
Loved it! great staff. We only booked a few hours before the ride. thanks :
Excellent experience! Would highly recommend
Brilliant fun with a good balance between scariness and safety.
The guide was terrific and made the trip exciting. He even gave me two free photos after we were done.
Just plain awesome.