Maori Rock Carvings Scenic Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maori Rock Carvings, Lake Taupo, Taupo New Zealand
Sit back and relax cruising picturesque Lake Taupo to visit the famous Maori Rock Carvings with Ernest Kemp Cruises. Enjoy complimentary hot beverages, Free Wifi. Cruises between 90 -120 mins. Great photo opportunities. Comfortable seating inside and out. Live commentary of the lake and history of the local area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate and cookies. Free Wifi on board.
- Entry/Admission - Maori Rock Carvings
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Well behaved dogs welcome.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
The cabin is warm and convenient to eat food, and the boat is large enough to make the boat stable. It's a good cruise to look around the top of the lake.
Arrived well before boarding. Recieved the ticket. I asked where the Earnest Kemp steamboat was which was the boat I assumed I booked online. I was told, I'm sorry the boat is getting refurbished. I wasn't happy but my daughter said it's ok mum any boat will do. There was no note online to say the steamboat was not running when i booked but when I arrived home and double checked there was a note saying steamboat in refurbishment a little too late for me...