SAVE MONEY WITH THE HELSINKI CARD OFFERING 2019:
• Free Helsinki Panorama Sightseeing, Sightseeing tour by bus in 10 languages (operates daily, year-round)
• Free Hop on Hop off City Sightseeing (May-Sep)
• Free Beautiful Canal Route, sightseeing by boat (May-Sep)
• Unlimited travel on Helsinki’s public buses, trams, metro, trains and boats. With Helsinki Card Region, also in Espoo, Vantaa and Kauniainen
• Free admission to top museums and attractions, like SeaLife, Temppeliaukio Church (Rock church), Ateneum, Kiasma, Amos Rex, Design Museum, HAM Helsinki Art Museum, National Museum of Finland, Museum of Finnish Architecture and much more.
• Free travel to and admission to Suomenlinna Fortress and museum on the island
• discount on the Finnair airport bus between central Helsinki and Helsinki Airport
• Complimentary guidebook, including city map and sightseeing information, available in English
- Free Helsinki Panorama Sightseeing Tour in 10 languages (operates daily year-round, not Dec 24-26)
- Free Hop on Hop off City Sightseeing by bus (May-Sep)
- Free Beautiful Canal Route sightseeing by boat (May -Sep)
- Unlimited travel on public transport within the city
- Helsinki Card guide book, including a map and extensive information
- 25 other establishments with discounts in shopping, restaurants, and much more!
- Free Wifi on-board (sightseeing tours)
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
- Entry/Admission - Sinebrychoff Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - Amos Anderson Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sea Fortress Suomenlinna
- Entry/Admission - Seurasaari Island and Open-Air Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ehrensvard Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gallen-Kallela Museum
- Entry/Admission - Helsinki City Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mannerheim Museum
- Entry/Admission - Military Museum
- Entry/Admission - The National Museum of Finland
- Entry/Admission - Submarine Vesikko
- Entry/Admission - Urho Kekkonen Museum Tamminiemi
- Entry/Admission - Ateneum
- Entry/Admission - Design Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Technology (Tekniikan Museo)
- Entry/Admission - Suomenlinna Toy Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Finnish Architecture (Arkkitehtuurimuseo)
- Entry/Admission - Cygnaeus Gallery (Cygnaeuksen Galleria)
- Entry/Admission - Arabia Factory Shop
- Entry/Admission - Exhibition Centre WeeGee
- Entry/Admission - HAM - Helsinki Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - Hotel and Restaurant Musem
- Entry/Admission - The Finnish Museum Of Photography
- Entry/Admission - Military Museum's Manege
- Entry/Admission - Sports Museum of Finland
- Entry/Admission - Villa Gyllenberg
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- When exchanging your voucher, you will be given the Helsinki Card guide book with information on museums and establishments associated with the program. The guide includes brief descriptions, the address, the phone number and times, and if necessary - information on the discounts offered.
- Exchange your Viator voucher for your Helsinki card at: - Airport Travel Services at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (Terminal 2 on the ground floor - open 24/7) - Hotel Seurahuone Helsinki (Kaivokatu 12, next to Helsinki Central Railway - open 24/7) - Panorama Sightseeing's departure point (Esplanade Park, Fabianinkatu) daily at 10.40-11.00 (not Dec 24-26).
The Helsinki card was a great bonus to acquire while in Helsinki! I used it for hopping on and off the buses, the boats, entering museums, and public transportation.
This was a great card to have. We used all three days we were touring Helsinki. I would highly recommend it. Thank you.
The Helsinki card is a fantastic idea and covers all the sights, attractions, and public transport you would want to see. I thoroughly recommend it as it will save you money getting into all the major attractions of Helsinki.
We used the Card on public transit and also for 3 sightseeing tours - two by bus and one on the water. We used it for entrance to a number of attractions. It worked well for what we wanted.
Very convenient, easy to pick up at the airport even with a mid-night arrival. My hotel was about a 15 bus ride out of city center so I used it twice a day on the busses, just show pass to driver, and could have used it for free travel on the mainline train. The trams are amazing and the card was great for jumping on any one that was convenient - just validate for each journey at machine in tram. I used it for trip on the Suomenlinna Ferry, the Hop-on/off Bus tour and a few museums. Even with 3 full days I couldn't fit in the Panoramic Tour but its route would be very similar to the Hop on/off and a good option for someone with less time. All in all, great decision for me to get the Helsinki Card to experience this fabulous city with ease. Can get discount on the Sibelius Experience with it, too!!
Great way to see the city! Easy map to follow and the buses were very comfortable. Some of the ear bud stations did not work on the bus, but it was not a problem finding one that worked.
This card was very useful for our stay in Helsinki. We got it primarily for the bus access to many of the sites we wanted to see, but honestly, Helsinki isn't so big or complicated that you can't walk most of it. The HoHo bus was well done but the city history and narrative was less impressive than many other HoHo tours in other cities. We passed by many sites that looked interesting but were not described. Other than that, the card was well worth the price, especially if you only have a couple of days to visit Helsinki.
Fantastic value for money. Free travel in city including train ride from airport. Lots of free museums and hop on bus. Also free ferry and museums and tour on Island Fortress. Did not have to pay any extra for sightseeing, excellent!