Red Buses Helsinki Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Boat Option
The tour also include a stop at the cruise terminal.
Extensive multilingual audio guide through individual head phones is available in 10 languages. The tour departs daily every half an hour and you may board the bus at any of the 18 stops around the city, listed below.
Full list of stops:
1. Senate Square
2. Havis Amanda
3. Olympia Terminal / Mannerheim Museum
4. Kaivopuisto Park
6. Hernesaari Cruise Terminal (for cruise ships)
7. Melkki Cruise Terminal (for cruise ships)
8. Hietalahti Flea Market / Market Hall
10. Tennis Palace / Kamppi
11. Rock Church
12. Sibelius Monument
13. Olympic Stadium
14. Parliament / National Museum
15. City Centre / Lasipalatsi
16. Swedish Theatre
17. Esplanade / Market Square
18. Senate Square
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Audio guide available in 10 languages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free up to 15 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
We were able to see all the major sites in a short period of time before we had to return to our cruise ship. The boat was over an hour but a very nice addition to the day. The stops were not too far from the attractions we visited, like many other hop on hop off buses we've taken. This was a very good option to get around Helsinki.
This bus picked us up right at the cruise ship and we were able to get to the places we needed. The boat tour was very informative and easy to find. The buses ran regularly.
Very poor. Dirty busses. Grumpy, unpleasant drivers. Stops not well marked. Audio not working. A rip off.
Great way to see Helsinki in a day!
The actual tour was good and visited lots of parts of the city however the weather on the day we visited was very poor. Helsinki is not the prettiest city apart from the harbour area.