Choose the type of activity you like
The whale watching tour begins with an on-land briefing presented by our whale specialist guide before heading down the jetty to our boat. We then set off from the Hermanus New Harbour in search of the ‘gentle giants.’ During the tour our friendly, knowledgeable crew adds that personal touch to ensure an all-round great experience, from ensuring you don’t miss the perfect photo opportunities to serving complimentary light refreshments. The guides keep you informed via our on board PA system ensuring your whale trip is informative and educational.
WHAT YOU CAN ENCOUNTER
Encounter Southern Right, Humpback & Bryde’s whales.
Dolphins, Seals, and a large variety of marine birds including the African penguin.
JUNE- MID AUGUST | Humpback & Southern Right whales
JUNE-DECEMBER | Southern Right whales
- Twin hulls of the catamaran provide optimum stability.
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor seating throughout.
- Enclosed areas for protection from sea spray and weather conditions.
- Retractable, transparent blinds to give the option of open-air freshness in good sea conditions.
- Surround- sound public address system for optimum communication by the specialist guide on board.
- Modern ladies and gents toilets on board.
- Refreshments bar on board