Afternoon Sail & Snorkel Captain Cook Monument at Kealakekua Bay
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Paradise Tours, 78-6831 Alii Dr Suite 144, Keauhou Shopping Center, Keauhou, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2440
Set Sail from Keauhou Bay at 2pm aboard our beautiful spacious trimaran "Hokulani." Sail down the Historic Kona Coastline to the World famous Captain Cook Monument. Your captain will select the best snorkeling sites in Kealakekua Bay, as our friendly and professional crewmembers provide site briefings and historical facts. Our crewmembers will provide snorkel tips and basic instructions to guests of all ages and experience levels. Life jackets, floatation noodles, and view finder boards as well as masks, fins, and snorkels are provided aboard the Hokulani. The crewmembers will help you enter and exit the water if needed and will provide fish identification charts. Enjoy snorkeling the pristine reef of lava formations and snorkel with schools of vibrant sea life. As your snorkel adventure comes to an end, we set sail back to Keauhou Bay by 5pm with majestic memories of your Sea Paradise tour that will last a lifetime.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Keauhou Bay, Kahaluu-Keauhou, HI 96740, USA
Departure and Return Location
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kealakekua Bay Marine Preserve, Island of Hawaii, HI
Snorkel in the pristine waters near the Captain Cook Monument in the marine sanctuary of Kealakekua Bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Captain Cook Monument, Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI
Snorkel in the pristine waters near the Captain Cook Monument.
Duration: 1 hour
- Light Snacks (Chips, Fruit, Beverages)
- Masks, Fins, Snorkels, View Boogie Boards, Flotation
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Filtered Water
- Alcoholic Beverages - available for purchase
- Entry/Admission - Sea Paradise Tours
- Gratuities not included but greatly appreciated
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Advise Staff of any Dietary Restrictions 24 hrs prior to tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
Great day with Capt John and his crew the snorkeling was good The dolphin pods were fun to watch. Beverages were plentiful
What a great afternoon! Awesome captain and crew. Fun music and so exciting to see the spinner dolphins as we finished snorkeling and prepared to head back.