Big Island Snorkel Cruise Along Kohala Coast
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kohala Coast, Island of Hawaii, HI
After boarding your boat via our shuttle (at Anaeho'omalu Bay) or directly from the dock (at Kawaihae Harbor), enjoy refreshing tropical juices as you explore your vessel. Your Captain will provide a safety briefing as you get underway. The crew will brief you on the marine life you're going to see, and outfit you with snorkel gear. Upon arrival to the site, your crew will help you into the water and even provide a personalized tour of the reef (though you're free to explore with your buddy). When you're done playing in the water, return to the boat and enjoy a deli style lunch buffet and beverages from our complimentary tropical bar. Cruises departing from Anaeho'omalu Bay also include real near-coastal sailing on your return to the bay. Take the helm under the guidance of our experienced captains, or relax on deck and let us do the work!
Duration: 3 hours
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Open bar
- Expert captain and crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select locations upon request
- Entry/Admission - Kohala Coast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you are staying on the Kohala Coast (Waikoloa area) and require transportation, please list your hotel information in the special requirements field and check-out AND contact the supplier directly to arrange your pick-up time and location.
- This tour does not pickup in Kona or Keauhou; if you are staying in Kona or Keauhou, you must make your own way to Anaeho'omalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort or Kawaihae Harbor for the tour.
- If you require a wheelchair, please contact supplier prior to reservation confirmation so we can discuss options and vessel limitations with you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Awesome trip! We had the best experience. The crew was so informative. They get in the water and point out things you may otherwise have missed. If you have never snorkeled or if your not a great swimmer. No worries. They make the whole experience easy. Defiantly do this trip if your thinking about it.
Great crew and wonderful experience. Boat was clean and well stocked. Got to see sea turtles and my daughter saw a reef shark! Highly recommend.
Beautiful spot to snorkel! The crew and the boat were great. Would go again!
The staff is very nice. The pick up at the hotel was very convenient. The catamaran does not have a mast as of July 2015 since it is on order so we motored to the snorkel site which was just as nice to go by motor. The boat is clean, very spacious and has nice bathrooms. The food is ok, the bar was good. The snorkeling was fantastic. They let us linger at the snorkel site for a nice long time. We did see dolphins on our way out of the marina! All in all a great day and great experience.