Hawaii Combo: Wild Dolphin Swim and Kealakekua Bay Snorkeling
- Snorkel gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Remember to bring: towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, cover-up and hat
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A moderate amount of swimming is involved
- Not recommended for first time snorkelers and non-swimmers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
We went with Sea Quest. First of all, this is swimming with wild dolphins in their natural habitat. So don't be expecting the tour where the dolphin pops up in the water next to you, takes a nice picture, and kisses you. Our tour guides were informative, engaging, and personable Manu spelling? and Sam. We had a blast with them and felt like they were close friends instantly. We only had 4 guests on our tour as opposed to 10-14, so the boat was comfortable, we got plenty of attention from the crew, and they did whatever we were comfortable with. I imagine it is difficult to track these dolphins, but our tour company did a great job finding them and dropping us off directly in their swimming path so that they dolphin pods swam right through us. They made sure we got multiple swim-throughs. We then went to the snorkel site and had plenty of time to snorkel me or hang out on the boat and chat with Manu and Sam my wife and the 2 other ladies on the tour. A nice lunch with deli sandwich wraps, chips, juice/water, and small chocolates was provided.
Skyler and Kendra were amazing a captured the Hawaiin spirit in their laid back and fun ways. Kendra taught us about Hawaiin history. Reefs and caves were great. Only giving 4 bc we didn't swim with dolphins but that's not something they can control. I'd recommend it!
This was a great day. We got to see dolphins and they got very close to us. Then we got to go to the coral reef and see some beautiful coral and very beautiful fish. They fed us a great lunch out on the boat. It was a very fun day
GREAT TRIP!!!! The guides at Sea Quest Capt. Dave, his first mate, and snorkel guide - I just wish I could remember their names were GREAT!!! Got us to the spots where spinner dolphins were at. Unfortunately, some of the dolphins were on the move and we could never get in front of them long enough to swim with them and the second set of dolphins were swimming in a boating channel that made it too dangerous for us to swim it. We loved seeing them swim - just too bad we couldn't really get to, but that's the way it goes. Capt. Dave took us to a coral reef by the Capt. Cook monument. IT WAS FANTASTIC!!! Beautiful fish and coral. Absolutely wonderful. On the way back, Capt. Dave took to and sometimes into!! lava tubes that were at water level. TOO COOL!!! Wonderful trip! Would have/should have paid to do it again! Definitely will do it again when we come back.