Luxury Dolphin Sail and Kona Snorkel
Experience the beauty and grandeur of the Kona coast and its most bejeweled under-water treasures at stunning snorkeling bays along the historic Kona coast. Enjoy snorkeling at a beautiful reef area. See dolphins and turtles year round. During whale season (Dec. - April) also see whales. Lunch served aboard.
• Kealakekua Bay, Honaunau-Napoopoo, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704
• Kona Coast State Park, Highway 19, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
• Hawaii Nautical, 2045 Lauwiliwili St, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-3900
• The Captain Cook Monument, Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI
• Hawaii Nautical, 74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy Honokohau Harbor, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2721
- Unlimited refreshments
- All snorkel equipment
- Picnic or Bento Lunch
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Certified Dolphin Smart Supplier
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please select #1 Picnic or #2 Bento in notes menu when booking, or inquire with provider about catering upgrade options for purchase
- A maximum of 6 people per tour
- Make it a private charter by purchasing all 6 available tickets on the four-hour tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
We had a great time on the luxury snorkeling and dolphin adventure! The crew was great! They had a small breakfast spread which was nice and beers and cocktails. The snorkeling spot was amazing!
One of the nicest days we’ve spent on vacation. The boat is phenomenal, the trip perfect - dolphins, snorkeling, sailing, everything exceeded our expectations. The highlight of the excursion was Capt. John and 1st Mate Sean. They were perfect hosts, friendly, gracious and made the trip exceptional!
Beautiful boat, excellent snorkeling, and lovely sail, delicious lunch and all the drinks one wanted, plus outstanding service from Captain John and First Mate Shawn. Only four guests aboard. Six is the maximum. Truly luxurious. My wife and I highly recommend this tour, especially if you want to go first class. Nothing else like it on the Big Island.
Amazing! Chris and crew were awesome.
Amazing day on the NO WIKI! Captain Jon and crew were fantastic finding dolphins, sun and fish all under sail! Boat is in fantastic condition, bar and beverages top notch and the hot chocolate chip cookies were over the top. We will make NO WIKI and Captain Jon a regular part of our annual visit!
A fantastic tour. The boat really is luxury - superbly fitted out - and the crew were great. Not the cheapest tour we went on in Hawaii but definitely value for money.
This was an amazing vessel with a top notch crew! We were wowed from start to finish. It was an excellent adventure.