Snorkel & Dolphin Watch Adventure Aboard Luxury Catamaran
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kailua Pier, 75-5660 Palani Rd, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-3612
Boarding for the cruise is 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Body Glove Cruises, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-1664
Watch for dolphins to and from snorkel site. Sightings are guaranteed or come again for free! Snorkel time is about two hours of this 4.5 hour trip.
Duration: 4 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- BBQ Burger Lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- About 2 Hours of snorkel time
- Reef safe sunscreen
- 20 foot waterslide
- 15 foot high dive
- 100% Wheel Chair accessible
- Fresh Water Showers, three restrooms and shade
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Go Pro Cameras
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children 18 & younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free meals are available with 48 hour notice
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking for priority boarding
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 105 travelers
Well organised, had a lovely day, saw some dolphins which was spectacular. Staff were very nice. Would use them again. Aloha
Great boat, great crew. Equipment was in good shape. Reef was in good condition, but not anything special. Did see a ton of spinner and even some bottle nose dolphins. They swam along side the boat for much of the ride to the snorkeling spot. Lunch was good - grilled the burgers right on the ship. Had a great time.
I would rate this a 3. My family and I booked this boat thinking we would be swimming with or seeing dolphins since the title is Snorkel Dolphin Adventure aboard Luxury Catamaran. Not the case. We did not see a single dolphin much less swim with them. We were driven out about an hour away and tied down in a cove to snorkel for about 2 hours. We understand that there are times that you may not see a dolphin since they are wild animals, but they didn't even look for them. As we left the dock it was announced, Keep an eye out, you may see a dolphin. They usually hang out here at this time of the day. Then the boat proceeded to speed off. That was it as far as the dolphins went. In the cove we saw fish and coral. The boat was very clean and staff very nice. The boat did provide snorkel gear along with rafts, paddle boards and noodles for everyone to use. Jeremy one of the crew was watchful of everyone snorkeling and keeping them safe. The bartender was also very friendly and trying to engage with everyone. Lunch was nice. Burgers, fruit and chips. On a side note, the previous day we were on a different boat Hang Loose and had a better time. Much smaller boat, staff there was just as friendly, priced about 60 less per person and we were able to swim with dolphins and a manta ray.
Great trip ! Beautiful day! Saw many fish and a turtle. Crew were very friendly!