Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Use of snorkel equipment and wetsuit
- Entry/Admission - Hang Loose Boat Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Underwater disposable camera is available for purchase on board
- GoPro rental (upon availability -call to reserve)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women in advanced pregnancy
- Age restriction: minimum age allowed is 4 years old; maximum age allowed is 65 years old, unless approved by the supplier
- Things to bring: swimsuit, change of clothes, beach towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve jacket or shirt
- Supplier's cancellation policy is 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience for a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
What a great experience this was swimming with dolphins with my niece! It was so surreal to see them right under you. The staff was great especially when I had a bout of motion sickness. We also saw a baby whale shark up close and personal which was awesome! Lastly, snorkeling through the Captain Cook reef was like swimming in an aquarium. Definitely the highlight of my trip to the Big Island! Highly recommend!
Captain Tim and crew were awesome! Our family with young kids enjoyed our tour on our first day in Hawai'i and they exceeded expectations. We saw Spinner dolphins, a ray, countless fish and even a couple rare whales. Better yet Tim laid down a background history overview of Hawai'i and some cultural concepts that helped us navigate some learning for the rest of our week. Comfort and safety were emphasized but fun and learning were the goals. Mahalo Tim and Co!
The tour was so fun! The hosts were funny and friendly. The day was perfect and we saw lots of dolphins. They got really close to us and some of them even did flips right in front of us! It was an experience I'll never forget! We also got to swim with a turtle at another reef. I highly recommend it!