Zodiac Raft and Snorkeling Expedition in Kealakekua Bay
A fascinating narration of the Hawaiian folklore and history of the Kona Coast is told by your captain. Keep a look out for green sea turtles, manta rays and spinner dolphins along the way.
Snorkel with a rainbow of tropical fish among beautiful coral gardens in the bay's clear, crystal waters. Enjoy the delightful picnic snack provided before you head out again, exploring vast sea caves, lava tubes and the rugged beauty of the coastline.
- Picnic snack
- Snorkel gear (including prescription masks and floatation devices)
- Expert instructions
- State and Harbor tax
- Gratuity (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 5 days in advance of your travel date
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back or neck problems and people who have recently had surgery
- Children under age 3 are not permitted
- Snorkeling time is 1.5 hours
- Picnic snack consists of fresh Hawaiian fruits, potato chips, cookies, sodas, fruit juices and bottled water
- Menu is subject to change without notice
We have been to the Big Island many times but this was the first time we went on this excursion. It was worth it! Halfway to Captain Cook monument, we ran into a school of dolphins that rode our wake for a mile or so. And snorkeling was the best we have seen, and the ride back was fun, too. Our captain and guides were friendly and informative, and made the four hours fly by. We will definitely do this next year when we return!