Historic Savannah Cruise
- Views of the lowcountry waterways.
- A full service bar available for purchase.
- Inside air-conditioned seating.
- Outside open-aired seating.
- Trolley tour of Savannah
- 8 Sea Pines Gate Pass entry into the resort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise in comfort aboard Hilton Head Island’s only air-conditioned and heated passenger vessel. The Spirit features comfortable seating inside the island’s only enclosed cabin as well as out on our covered open-air deck. Enjoy coffee, hot chocolate, or your favorite beverage from our full service snack bar. The Spirit makes 23 knots providing a fast, stable ride without the worries of driving and parking in Savannah’s historic district.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 148 travelers
We had an awesome time both on cruise and tour bus. Both very informative we learned a lot. We would definitely come back.We are from Portage, Indiana.
Visited and loved Savannah! However, I do not recommend the cruise here. The waiting area is extremely buggy. The ship’s engine was very noisy.... so noisy that we could not hear the minimal narration that was provided. The staff onboard were friendly. I recommend getting Old Savannah Tours tickets. The trolley tour is informative and the guides extremely friendly. The cruise people discount the tour tickets. I found the length of time in Savannah to be inadequate. We ended up Driving back again the next day to take in more sites.