Best Experienced Mekong Delta 1 Day Small Group from Ho Chi Minh City
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in district 1,Ho chi minh city
- Transportation by new car
- Small bottle of mineral water
- English/Vietnamese guide
- Meals: 01 BBQ for lunch
- Boat trip on the Mekong Delta
- Journey by hand-rowed sampan
- Bike and volleyball on sands
- Free internet center
- Bottled water
- All other services not mentioned above
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Personal expenses, travel insurance
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual (As this is a tour through the nature/forest, wear closed shoes)
- Vegetarian option is available. Pease advise at time of booking if required
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Just read the description exactly (some participants were scared, when we had to move to the small rowing boat)
- Appreciate the local customs.
- Ensure safety of participants
- Help each other when joining the program.
- Bring essential luggage, do not bring expensive jewelry
- Remember to bring your camera.
- Please be on time and don’t break the rules.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
We booked this tour at the last minute but were not disappointed. The company responded quickly and we were picked up from the hotel. The comfortable air conditioned bus picked us up promptly and our guide Thao was very friendly and informative. We took one of the big boats to the island where there were many activities including a ride on a horse drawn carriage, rowing a small boat down a stream, a trip to the coconut candy factory, fruit tasting, listening to local singers and a tasty lunch. Once we came back to the bus there was also a trip to see the giant buddhas at a nearby Buddhist temple. I would recommend this tour for sure, we have had a great day!
Had an excellent day trip to Mekong Delta from HCMC. We chose to go as part of a small group on and air conditioned mini bus. A jam packed tour. Our guide Thao was very informative so friendly. We visited local bee farm, coconut candy factory which is very tasty and the floating markets on the Mekong Delta. The tour also included a traditional lunch. Would definitely recommend the tour. A must see for anyone visiting Ho Chi Minh.
I must say the services was excellent from staff in the office who made sure everything went smoothly and she even sent me email to confirm .She extremely responsive no matter what time /day i contacted her by email or text. Our guide on our trip was a very informative and friendly. Bicycle sround mekong village was awesome. BBQ lunch was nice and delicious. We felt satisfied and grateful. If you come to ho chi minh city .Please look for this tour services. I can garantee you will have no regret to bring home.