Discover Cai Be Floating Market
Immerse yourself in the calm and peaceful life of Mekong Delta countryside. Get ready for an early morning pick up from your hotel and go on to explore the area, its key industries and sights. Start off with a visit to Cai Be floating market, a busy trading zone where you can learn to bargain for the best fresh produce. Cruise along upper Mekong Delta and visit orchard and fruit plantations in the neighboring small villages. Then, take a trip to Tan Phong Island for a cooking class, introducing you to the best of Vietnamese cuisine. Enjoy the meal you have prepared and come home with a bunch of new recipes. Meet local islanders, learn about the life in small villages and cycle along picturesque garden paths and bonsai trees.
- Discover the simple life of Mekong Delta on an 12 hour trip with an English speaking guide
- Shop around at Cai Be Floating Market, bargain and chat with the locals
- Join a fun cooking class and learn how to create some of the most popular Vietnamese dishes
- Wander through Vietnamese countryside along orchards and fruit plantations
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email