Chop and Cut Cooking Class Morning Premier Group Tour
Step inside the market and follow the guide to pick out the right ingredients for the cooking class. Here, observe the humming perspective of the most famous market in Saigon, directly touch fresh vegetables and raw fish, meat and other items before buying them, and get to learn how to bargain about their prices.
After that, leave the market full of activity behind and head toward to the cooking process. Prepare a three-dish lunch step by step under the chef’s direction: cleaning ingredients, cooking, and decorating the dishes. The menu will vary according to each cooking class.
Enjoy your lunch with each of the dishes as soon as it has been finished. End the class.
- One-way pickup at the hotels centrally located (District 1)
- Market visit and cooking class with Chef
- Lunch with complementary dessert
- Travel insurance.
- Other service not mentioned
- Transfer or drop off at the hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
What an interesting and informative course. Mai Home tuition was excellent and the techniques were fully explained and demonstrated before we tried it ourselves. We were given a tour of the markets where different herbs and food were shown before the course and at the end got a certificate and a recipe book with comprehensive descriptions of Vietnamese cuisine. Well worth doing this course with such a knowledgeable and competent leader.