Cu Chi Tunnels Experience
Attend the most exciting history lesson ever! Learn about Vietnam’s guerilla war by climbing into the underground tunnels that played a crucial part in the fight. Built by local fighters during the Indochina conflict, the Cu Chi tunnels served as base for Viet Cong, the National Liberation Front, where the local soldiers and residents used to eat, sleep, work, cook and even go to school. Started in 1948 as a hiding place from French air attacks, by 1965 the tunnel was estimated to consist of an astounding 200 km of tunnels. It included almost everything needed for the life of local inhabitants: hospitals, schools, meeting rooms, kitchens and more. You will get to see and explore it all on the Cu Chi Tunnels tour.
- Discover the hidden underground world of Vietnam’s complicated network of tunnels
- Learn about the complicated and incredibly inventive lives of the tunnel residents
- Pay a visit to a local family to learn about Vietnam’s history and culture first hand
- Gain insight into the life in the area in both past and present
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email