Cu Chi Tunnels Speedboat Tour
Immerse yourself in Vietnamese history and culture on this eye-opening tour of the famous Cu Chi Tunnels. Avoid the traffic and cruise your way down the Saigon River by luxury speedboat, from which you’ll be able to observe daily river life and the many picturesque ‘weekend’ homes that now line the river bank. When you arrive your enthusiastic guide will help to bring the war to life by walking you through the tactics that were used by these ruthless fighters. If you’re feeling brave enough, descend into the cramped tunnels for a taste of what life was like a guerrilla soldier on the front line. Once your tour is over, you’ll be taken through the beautiful countryside to a local cricket farm. Many Vietnamese consider crickets a delicacy, and you’ll have the opportunity to try these unique treats (only if you fancy it!). Tuck in to a tasty traditional lunch to top off this culturally rich day.
- Observe the quaint ‘weekend’ homes of local Saigonese inhabitants as you cruise along the Saigon River
- Descend into the famous Cu Chi tunnels to discover what life was really like for Vietnamese soldiers during the war
- Visit a cricket farm and sample this unique local delicacy
- A traditional Vietnamese-style lunch plus hotel transfers are included in the price
- You will receive a confirmation email instantly upon booking. We will send the voucher email within 1 business day
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email