Cyclos & Markets
Bring down your carbon emissions to a zero — at least for the length of the Cyclos & Markets morning tour. Be pedalled along on a traditional bike, cyclo (with a carriage in front for passengers) then use your own two feet to get around the city and explore its classic sights and busy markets. There is not time for feeling bored on this tour. Cyclos & Markets lets you discover the city’s signature attractions: Notre Dame Cathedral, the General Post Office, the War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace and more. Your local guide will tell you all about the rich history and culture of the city and the exhibits at Vietnam War museums. After the educational part of the tour it’s time for some fun. Hop on the three-wheeled bicycle and get driven through the city — feel the fresh air, take in the atmosphere and get ready for shopping at Tan Dinh market.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s classic attractions: from the the Tan Dinh Church, General Post Office and Reunification Palace
- Learn about Vietnam’s rich and complicated history in the War Remnants Museum
- See Ho Chi Minh City from the seat of a cyclo, just like a local!
- Visit the famous bird cafe in Tao Dan Park, where locals take their caged birds every morning
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email