Full Day Excursion To Mekong Delta
Explore Vietnam’s picturesque Mekong Delta on a 9-hour trip with a convenient pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. The Mekong Delta, located in southern Vietnam, is a stunning maze of rivers, islets, Khmer pagodas, floating markets and small villages with rice paddies. After an early morning pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh, head over to My Tho and see the peaceful Buddhist Vinh Trang Pagoda. Then, hop on a boat for a calm cruise along the river observing stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages. Head over to Tortoise Islet for lunch before continuing on a boat to An Khanh in the beautiful green province of Ben Tre. Here, you will get to enjoy a light snack of seasonal fruit and aromatic honey tea to the sound of Vietnamese folk music. Stop by for another delicious surprise with a visit to a coconut candy family business before heading back to Ho Chi Minh.
- Tour the beautiful countryside of Mekong Delta with an English-speaking guide
- Go on a relaxing boat ride along the river to see iconic fishing villages with stilt houses and rice paddies
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch, snack on fresh fruit and honey tea, sample locally made coconut candy and more
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email