Deluxe Mekong Delta full day with Lunch small group from HCM city
Following the itinerary, visit the Vinh Trang pagoda, a Buddhist temple near Mỹ Tho in the Mekong Delta and one of the best-known temples in the region. The tour guide will tell you the history of Vĩnh Trang Pagoda, its special architecture, combined with Viet-Khmer culture and original Western Europe architecture.
Cross the biggest river of West over the Rạch Miễu Bridge, that connects My Tho with Ben Tre. Then get on the cruiser along Tiền River and pass through 4 islands: Long, Lân, Quy, Phụng (Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, and Phoenix).
You will visit a bee farm where you will drink a tea sweetened with honey. At the Mekong Delta relax in a peaceful mood on the boat before entering into a cultural local house to enjoy Đờn Ca Tài Tử, a musical art, an indispensable part of the spiritual activity and cultural heritage of the people of southern Viet Nam.
Enter into the Coconut Candy Villages, a Ben Tre specialty and a traditional product, which is sold both in domestic stores and exported to many countries around the world.
Enjoy a menu lunch and then rest a little bit on local hammocks under foliages. Ride a bike around the village to see the orchard, an intentional planting of trees or shrubs that is maintained for food production.
At 3pm it´s time to go back to Ho Chi Minh City and your drop off will be at your hotel. This small group tour has a duration of approximately 7 hours.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (HCMC in District 1 only)
- Air-conditioned bus
- Boat trips (motor and row boats)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Water bottle
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Best trip in vietnam . Very nicely guided, the tour guide Peter was amazing, very kind and funny. This trip was also really well organised. It contained just the right amount of activities for one day! Really nice experience, definitely worth it! Price:quality ratio - GREAT :
Had an excellent day trip to Mekong Delta from HCMC. We were picked up on time from our hotel and were accompanied by a great guide . We visited local bee farm, coconut candy factory and the floating markets on the Mekong Delta. The tour also included a traditional lunch. Would definitely recommend the tour.