Mekong Delta Boat Tour
Upon arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, after visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, take a motor boat to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal. Take a leisurely cruise on the Tien River to view the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
12:00: Enjoy lunch at the local restaurant then visit the coconut candy mill and take an amazing rowing boat trip along the small canal on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals. Then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
15:00 : Meet at the bus and return to Ho Chi Minh City. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Deltal and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
17:00 -17:30: You reach to Ho Chi Minh City
- Air-conditioned transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at your hotel at Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Bui Vien Street. If your hotel is located outside this area, additional fee will be charged
- English-speaking guide
- Boat trip
- Light Lunch: ( If you want to upgrade your meal with set menu, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to arrange meal advance)
- 1 mineral water per passenger
- Honey tea
- Tips, personal expense and others not included in the package
- The additional fee for hotel pickup and drop off will be applied if your hotel is located outside Pham Ngu Lao, Bui Vien, De Tham Street
- 1- 2 pax : 140,000 vnd ( 7 USD) : hotel pickup and drop off in the center of District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 -7 pax: 160,000 vnd ( 8 USD) : hotel pickup and drop offf in the center of District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- 8 pax : 240,000 vnd ( 11 USD) : hotel pickup and drop offf in the center of District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bookings should be made at least 48 hours before departure date
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off at Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Bui Vien. Additional transfer fee will be charged for customers that are staying outside these areas.
In general the tour and fellows are good and worth to join. Colorful visits.Thank you.
this activity was excellent.
The tour was good enough to see the countryside! Thanks to our tour guide baby face
This tour was extremely good, and the value for what you pay is unbeatable it even includes an excellent feast of a lunch, water and tropical fruits and honey/ royal jelly testing. Sights visited include a famous pagoda, the Mekong Delta big boat and also a short trip with the small row-type boat into the smaller canals, coconut candy factory and the delta itself. Brilliant tour. And the guide was extremely funny and made the trip very enjoyable.
Excellent tour. Bin was a great tour guide and very informative and told a lot of jokes. Very entertaining. The tour covered a wide variety of activities and new experiences throughout it's entirety. I highly recommend taking this tour.
We had such a beautiful day , loved it buy the coconut sweets so delicious!!!