Mekong Delta Insight Tour - Deluxe Group Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Deluxe Group Tours, Room 403, 4th Floor, Song Da Tower, No 14B Ky Dong str., Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Depart from our office or Ho Chi Minh City Center district 1,3.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mekong River, Long Xuyen 700000 Vietnam
- Ben Tre Province - Mekong Delta
- Boat trip along the river to visit a brick kiln factory, a coconut processing workshop and a local mat-weaving house
- Visit a quite village where you can have a short walk to experience real Delta village life
- Enjoy some local fresh fruits
- Take Xe Loi ride (tuktuk car) or cycling tour to explore around village under coconut row.
- Have lunch at a riverside restaurant
- Rowing sampan along the water coconut canals with beautiful tropical scenery
Duration: 5 hours
- AC mini-van
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water (1 bottle/tour)
- Boat trips
- Fresh fruits
- Xe- lôi
- Entry/Admission - Mekong River
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby at 8AM. We will pick you up from 8AM to 8:30AM.
Really well organised, great transport and Guide was fantastic. The day went like clockwork and gave a terrific insight into life on the delta using various modes of transport.
The tour itself was excellent and more then expected. We were taken on a variety of boats each of which gave us a different experience and a different side of the delta. We commenced on a wide section of the Mekong River before delving into the Delta. Along the way we were taken to a brick work, given a display of mat making, shown how coconuts were processed into sweets and provided with lunch. My only issue was with the guide who was perhaps not as informative as he could have been. Whilst he was capable, very pleasant and, at time humorous, he did not provide the depth of information that would have added further to our experience and, he slept most of the way back to Ho Chi Minh.
Our tour was small (only 3 of us) which made it feel all the more exclusive. Our tour guide had a lot to say about everything we saw, and really knew his stuff. The highlight was for sure the lunch we ate, absolutely fantastic. You don't spend a lot of time on the water, but I still really enjoyed it.
We loved the tour and the tour guide, Kate. The bus provided to and from the Mekong Delta was clean and comfortable and the organization the entire trip was great.