Ho Chi Minh City
Choose the type of activity you like
- Hidden history:
- Venerable Thich Quang Duc Memorial, story about burning monk and living heart;
- Hidden life:
- Old apartment buildings in alley with real local life of longtime residents in Saigon;
- Hidden pagoda & temple:
- Saigon Cao Dai temple with interesting architecture and unique Cao Dai religion originated in Vietnam;
- Temple of Ten Thousand Buddhas hidden in a small alley and peaceful life around;
- Hidden markets and streets:
- Local market in alleys;
- The biggest flower market in Saigon;
- Fruit and vegetable market;
- Motorbike accessories market;
- Lantern market, pet market, Chinese medicine market, fabric market;
- Fashion street, antique street, painting street;
- Ghost building and its story;
- 80-year hidden cafe; learn how to make cup of coffee in a very special way
- Fresh fruits chosen by yourself at the market.
Instead of going to tourist attractions, you will go to hidden places which most sightseeing tours miss to learn more about history, culture and architecture. One of the hidden stories you will be told is about the burning monk Thich Quang Duc and his unburned heart. Hidden in a small alley is the Temple of Ten Thousand Buddhas with different delicate Buddha statues arranged everywhere. One of the highlights is one small Buddha statue in each petal of the one-thousand-petal lotus which the biggest statue sits on. Also, stop at the Saigon Cao Dai temple to see its architecture and learn a new religion originated in Vietnam – Caodaism.
Along the way, you will stop to enjoy “Vot” coffee at an 80-year-old cafe while relaxing and talking like Saigon people. You also have a chance to listen to the host’s stories and learn how they make a cup of special coffee.
Do not get stuck in District 1 like other tourists but see less-wandered districts to see hard gems that most of them don’t know about and couldn’t be found on any guide book. This Saigon unseen tour by Motorbike tour will take you to all corners of Saigon and help you maximize your sightseeing time by reducing the time traveling the city. Why not enjoy your day in Ho Chi Minh city on the back of the motorbike with your nice and talented tour guide?