Saigon Half Day Private Tour
Meeting at your hotel, your tour guide will then take you into the center of old Saigon, now known as Ho Chi Minh. Marvel at the ornate building facades famed for their neo-Romanesque style - evidence of the French influence on Vietnam. Moving on, you’ll head along the Saigon River ending up at the Opera House, a significant spot during the Second World War. The tour continues on to Reunification Palace where North Vietnamese Army tanks ended the war in 1975. Travel in time through this fascinating city from significant eras of history to the present day with your informative private guide.
- Visit a number of Saigon’s historic religlious relics
- Enjoy the tour by walking through a local traditional market
- Explore the unique and wonderful culture of the Vietnamese
- Get an insight into local life in Nguyen Trung To Street learning about traditional wedding rituals
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email