"The Intimate Saigon" by night (food tasting tour)
Following the beautiful views of the Saigon river observe high end and legendary hotels. Also pass by the statue of Tran Hung Dao, the most legendary Vietnamese general. Continue our journey to District 2, we will stop at Thu Thiem bridge to take a photo, our first food stop will be at a street stall that serves many kind of BBQ.
Crossing District 1 we will make a stop at one of the best meatball Banh Mi stands the city has to offer. The sandwich is so successful the owner opens at 3pm and usually sells out before 8. You will have to wait in line, but trust me, it’ll be worth the wait.
Next stop is a restaurant that serves up traditional Vietnamese dishes, including delicious glutionous rice cakes dressed with different meets, peanuts and leafy green seasonings.
Crossing over into Chinatown (district 5) we will stop by an 80 year old institution in Saigon. Here several traditional sweet snacks will be served for all to sample. Everything from sweet custards to fresh fruit in succulent syrups. It’s a great way to cap off an evening of the many savoury meat delights.
From District 5 the trip will take us down the popular shopping street of Nguyen Trai street and back to your hotel.
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Motorbike & driving guide for pillion passengers
- Dinner with 4 different kinds of street food and dishes
- Drinks : fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
So much fun !!!
Oh my gosh, where does one to begin when travelling out on a motor bike - in the most crazy motor bike city in the world! Our guides were just wonderful..Stan and Loang sp? were absolutely the best hosts, introducing us to a very memorable local experience that we would never have had if we had been on our own. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!