Saigon Street Food Tour With a Local Chef
After pick you up at your hotel, our chef-guide will take participants to a very local market and then, to our favorite street vendors in Districts 3, 10 and 5 to taste Vietnamese delicacies, fresh fruits, snack, local drinks and desserts.
Next, we will visit the biggest Saigon’s flower market, Cao Dai Temple and many charming places! You will discover the real Saigon’s local habits, food and culture.
However, there are thousands of street food’s stalls, we are sure that you will discover with us very good food where people cook with care for many years.
As this is impossible to try all dishes you see on the tour, let our chef be a guide for your happy journey through Saigon's small alleys
- Pick-up and drop-off by taxi (Districts 1 and 3 only)
- 4 dishes: Banh Kot, Bot Chien, Banh Cuon, Bun Bo Hue
- Fresh fruits
- 1 Snack
- 2 Local drinks
- Traditional Vietnamese food
- Personal expenses
- Transfer fees for passengers picked up outside of Districts 1 and 3 (approximately USD $2.00, depending on location)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in District 1 and 3. (+USD $2.00 for pick-up in District 7, 10, 4, 2, Binh Thanh and Phu Nhuan)
My Guide Hoa Thi my Truong was BRILLIANT ----------------- I would HIGHLY recommend her for your Tour / English speaking / friendly and informative and WONDERFUL PERSONALITY --- The quality of this Tour was AMAZING ------ if you wish to fully embrace Street Food and Culture -------- THIS is the Tour for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!