Five of Hobart's Best In One Day
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
1272 m above Hobart CBD you will have Panoramic views of Hobart and beyond. Your first of many Instagram worthy shots for the day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Hobart, Tasmania 7030 Australia
Get up close and personal with all the unique Australian wildlife. An experience you will never forget as you walk through this beautiful put together animal rescue sanctuary. Here you will see Tasmania Devils, Kangaroos, Wombats, Koalas and many more famous and fluffy animals. Cost $26pp
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Richmond Bridge, Bridge Street, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 2004 Australia
Step back in town as you explore the rich convict township of Richmond. Home to Australia's Oldest Bridge and Catholic Church. A interesting little stop famous for its shops and eateries.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: MONA, 655 Main Rd, Berriedale TAS 7011, Australia
The largest privately own Museum in the southern hemisphere. Come and see for yourself why people are coming to Hobart specifically to see this strange and quirky thing we call art. Cost $28pp
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Salamanca Market, Salamanca Place, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
(Saturday's only.) Tasmania's number 1 tourist attraction. Join the locals as you stroll the stalls in search of gift while sipping on a coffee and eating some breakfast. This is the closest you will get to becoming a local. The atmosphere is chilled and the experience is unforgettable.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Wicked Cheese Co., 1238 Richmond Rd, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 7025 Australia
Free cheese sampling from the award winning local cheese maker Wicked Cheese.
Duration: 15 minutes
- City Loop (Salamanca, Cascade brewery, Tasman Bridge, Parliament house, Battery point, City Constitution Dock etc)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Within 5km of the city. (please indicate where you are staying so we can point you in the right direction)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch and drinks not included.
- Entrance fees to Bonorong and or MONA are not included in the price. Bonorong $26pp MONA $28pp.
- If you choose to do both Bonorong and MONA there will be a $22pp Ferry ride back to Hobart's CBD
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - MONA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Salamanca Market on Saturday's only.
- If the Weather is poor and cloud/snow has covered Mt Wellington, Rosny lookout or Mt Nelson will be it's substitute.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Entry to Bonorong and or MONA not included.
- This tour is designed to cover the major tourist attractions around Hobart.
- Pickup starts before tour start time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Great fun with Josh leading the trip. Very informative and good coverage of all things in Hobart if you are short on time. The sky didn’t clear up for mount Wellington but good fun nonetheless
Great personalized tour of various attractions near Hobart. Being a small number of people on the day was able to adapt to what we all wanted to do on the day. Great day had by all. Thankyou Simon
This tour is perfect for people trying to save time and see the major sights. I wanted to see the animal sanctuary and mt. Wellington, so this trip really got me where I wanted to go. I addition, Richmond is beautiful and any trip to Tas should include it (which this one did)! 5/5, thanks guys!