City & Cyclo Private Day Tour
Go on a full day private tour of Hoi An from its enchanting port to numerous places of interest. The nine hour trip takes you through the rich historical past of Hoi An and you will get to see an abundance of sights: the 400 year old Japanese Bridge, a 300 year old Chinese temple, a 200 year old Vietnamese merchant’s house, the local fish market and more. After a quick lunch, hop on a cyclo and enjoy beautiful natural landscapes while riding through Vietnamese countryside. Go on a relaxing two hour boat ride to Cua Dai estuary, passing fields and fruit gardens.
- Avoid crowds and lines on a private tour of Hoi An, Vietnam’s well-preserved ancient town
- Visit important historical landmarks: Japanese Bridge, ancient Chinese Temple, merchant’s house and more
- Relax on boat cruise to Cua Dai estuary, passing through fruit plantations and green fields
- Lunch, tickets, transport and an informative English speaking guide’s services are all included
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email