Da Nang Day Trip from Hoi An
If you don’t have too much time to visit Da Nang but would like to see as much as possible, this tour will let you accomplish just that. After a quick pick up from your Hoi An hotel, you’ll start with a visit to Marble Mountain, standing in a cluster of five marble and limestone hills. Climb the steps carved into the mountain to the Buddhist Pagoda, fascinating grottos, and spectacular panoramic views of the valley below. Head down the mountain and stop by at a local stone village where skilled sculptors carve products from the marble. The final stop of the tour is Ling Ung Pagoda, built in the 19th Century Ngyuen Dynasty and home to the sparkling white splendor of a 70ft Lady Buddha statue. In just three hours you’ll have ticked of Da Nang’s key sights, accompanied by the informative commentary of your English speaking guide.
- Just have a few hours to see Da Nang? No worries, visit its best attractions on this compact express tour
- Visit Ling Ung pagodas to see one of the tallest statues of the Goddess of Mercy in the world
- See the stunning Marble Mountain and Thuy Son Mountain and the beautiful valleys around
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email