EcoTour and Cooking Class
Learn how to cook stunning Vietnamese dishes on a half day tour of Hoi An. You will start with a visit to the local market to pick up ingredients - but not only that: while there, try mastering a few bargaining techniques and learn the basics of Vietnamese shopping vocabulary. Then, go on to visit Cam Thanh village to get organic vegetables for your cooking master class later. Before you get to cook, though, lots of other adventures await: you will ride in a basket boat, take part in a boat racing competition, catch fish with rods and a traditional net and row through a coco palm forest. During the two hour cooking class, you will learn to make deep fried spring rolls, papaya salad with shrimp crackers, pork or fish in a clay pot with steamed rice and Banh Xeo (rice pancake with fresh salad) with seasonal fruit for dessert.
- Master the best of Vietnamese cuisine from spring rolls and papaya salad to claypot pork and rice pancakes in a interactive cooking class
- Go shopping at a local market, sharpen your bargaining skills and buy organic produce from a small village
- Your road to lunch is paved with fun: participate in a boat racing competition, row through an exotic forest and more
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email