Golden Bridge and Ba Na Hill Full day tour from Hoi An
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
7.30 AM: Pick up at Hoi An hotels
9.30 AM: Check in at the Suoi Mo Cable car Station.
10h00: Enjoy the funicular railway, visit Linh Ung pagoda, France wine cellar, Golden bridge and D'amour flower garden.
12h00: Have a lunch with buffet (over 100 dishes)
13h00: Free time to visit & play games at Fantasy Park, explore King Peak
15h00: Return to Cable car & departure for Da Nang
16h30: Arrive back to your hotel. End of services!
Duration: 8 hours
- Alcoholic Beverages - Option Tour with ticket and buffet: tour guide, Pick up and drop off service, Vietnamese lunch buffet (VND 225,000) Admission fees to Ba Na Hills and Fantasy Park (750,000 VND)
- Option Shuttle bus: round trip to Ba Na Hill only
- Option Tour ticket and buffet: tour guide, Round trip, lunch buffet, Admission fees (750,000 VND)
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Pick up at Vinpearl Resort Golf Nam Hoi An
- Option Shuttle bus to Ba Na Hill: Cable car ticket 750,000 VND, lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Our day stared with a prompt pickup from our Hoi An hotel. Our tour group was a good size of 19 people from all different countries. Tuan was our tour guide and gave us great information on our drive. When we arrived at the Golden Bridge location he quickly organised our tickets and led us to the funicular. Oh my god what a stunning ride up the hills. The views were stunning. At the top we walked along the Golden Bridge. It is an amazing construction with spectacular views. Biggest issue is the crowds of aggressive tourists. We the spent time roaming through the beautiful gardens, viewing the massive Buddha and French wine cellar. We then got on another funicular and headed to the top of the hills. The recreation of the French town is amazing and the temple and pagoda are very beautiful. Fantastic to see Buddhists praying at these. The rest of the area is full of restaurants and rides. Our return down from the top was an incredible experience. Views spectacular with even a waterfall to see. Throughout the tour Tuan gave us enough time to view each area and answered all questions asked. He was friendly and very helpful. Thanks Tuan. Great trip.