Hidden Hoi An Walking Tour
Set out on foot to discover the hidden local gems of Hoi An in a day. Enjoy the laidback atmosphere making it the perfect setting for a stroll to take in the historical architecture. Begin your journey with the Chua Ong Pagoda, built in 1653 in honor of the Chinese general, Quan Cong, and still worshipped as a symbol of loyalty and justice today. Continue on your walk until you come across the Jinshang Temple and Tan Ky House, a 200 year old ancestral home, and a 17th century covered bridge built by Japanese craftsmen with a beautiful and intricate design. All the while, your English speaking guide will be relating an animated history of the sites you stroll past. End your journey with a relaxed boat trip along the Thu Bon River, which served as the central port of the ancient Champa dynasty.
- Learn about the rich culture of Hoi An on a walking tour accompanied by your English speaking guide
- Visit the important landmarks of the town including the Chua Ong Pagoda, Jinshang Temple and Tan Ky House
- Unwind at the end of the day with a boat ride along the Thu Bon River, the ancient trading hub of Hoi An
- Enjoy air conditioned transport including hotel pick up and drop off
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email