360 Fun Pass
Engage in an array of fun activities at Ngong Ping. Indulge in a cultural and technological experience as you enjoy sensational entertainment at Ngong Ping 360.Fun Pass Highlights
- Round-trip on the Ngong Ping, the longest bi-cable cable car ride in Asia with panoramic views of Lantau and its surroundings.
- Enjoy the Motion 360 experience and stimulate all 5 senses at once at this latest immersive adventure at Ngong Ping.
- Step into the world of Hong Kong action movies at Stage 360 and watch the behind-the-scenes stuntman take foreground in a thrilling live performance.
- Parktake in the ‘Walking with Buddha’ experience and learn the story behind the great sage called the father of Buddhism.
The 360 Fun Pass is the latest experience at Ngong Ping which allows participants to engage in entertainment and theatre based events. Partake in a plethora of events and make the most of your ticket with this fun pass.
Enter the stunt world of Hong Kong action movies and learn how these stunts are created at the Stage 360. The new theme ‘Secrets of Action Movies’ treats the audiences to thrilling action scenes and lets you learn how these scenes are made. You will be watching the ‘Legend of White Hair’ or ‘Script Raiders’ at the venue.
- Show Timings: 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:!5 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:45 pm, 4:30 pm
Walking with Buddha
Discover the story of Buddha in this immersive storytelling experience at the venue. The story begins with a unique Bodhi Tree experience in the courtyard. Through the mist and incense, the voice of the Bodhi Tree introduces the story of a man who asked himself “Who am I and why am I here?” Learn how the prince Siddhartha became the Buddha as part of this.
- Show Timings: Weekdays from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm and weekends from 10:00 am - 05:40 pm with a performance every 20 minutes.
A multi-sensory experience, indulge all your sense in this magnificent experience of Lantau. Discover the latest virtual experience at Ngong Ping and take in this immersive dynamic sensation.
- Show Timings: Weekdays from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm and weekends from 10:00 am - 5:30 pm. The show lasts around 10 minutes.