City Scenic Private Helicopter Tour
- Choose from multiple options (listed below) for one that suits your requirements
- Witness the picturesque city of HK from soaring heights as the pilot provides commentary about the sights
- Glide over mountains and the white sand beaches while taking in the breathtaking infinite expanse of the ocean
- Check out HKss famous attractions including The Peak, International Commerce etc, and the many islands from the sky.
Ignite the rotors and fly into the sky as you experience a bird's eye perspective of the city. Take to the air for an unbeatable tourist experience with panoramic sights of the city. Fly among the popular routes and check out the multiple attractions including the Big Buddha, the Victoria Harbor Skyline and much more. You can also experience a more blissful ride over the white sand beaches, the many islands and bays and the Sai Kung Geopark.Helicopter Routes
- Route A: 15 mins Hong Kong Island and Victoria Harbor
- Route B: 30 mins Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Peninsula
- Route C: 30 mins Sai Kung Geopark, North Eastern New Territories and Kowloon
- Route D: 45 mins All-Inclusive (Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories)
- Maximum group size of 6 per tour.
- Meeting Point: Peninsula Hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui (Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station Exit E)
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled flight time for safety briefing.
- Children below 12 must be accompanied by an adult and be seated in their own individual seats.
- Children below 2 years will not be allowed on the helicopter
- Passengers must sign a declaration of indemnity prior