Ngong Ping Cable Car Experience
Ngong Ping Cable Car is a visually spectacular 5.7km bi-cable ropeway. As the first of its kind Hong Kong tourist destination, the cable car journey begins from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the angle station on Airport Island and turning about 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau.
Visitors looking for something to complete their Hong Kong tourist attractions list will enjoy some of the best views during their joyful 25-minute ride: the vistas of the distant and vast South China Sea and the rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park from the cable car slowly take over from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The journey also offers a breathtaking panorama of the Hong Kong International Airport, verdant, mountainous terrain of Lantau Island, Tian Tan Buddha and the 360-degree view of Ngong Ping Plateau.Ticket Options
In the next step of your booking, you'll be allowed to choose from the following ticket options -
- Round Trip Crystal and Standard Cabin: One way in a standard cabin and the other in a crystal cabin
- Round Trip Crystal Cabin: Two-way travel by the Crystal Cabin
- Round Trip Standard Cabin: Two-way travel by the Standard Cabin
- Single Trip Crystal Cabin: One way trip by the Crystal Cabin
- Single Trip Standard Cabin: One way trip by the Standard Cabin You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets at Tung Chung Cable car terminal.
- Standard Cabin: This standard cable car experience offers the guests unhindered 360-degree views and allows them to take in the rich green landscape of Ngong Ping.
- Crystal Cabin: A cable car cabin with a glass bottom, the Crystal Cabin allows you to get a unique perspective by adding the elements of height. This bird’s eye experience allows you to take in breathtaking views of the surroundings and gives you the sensation of floating.