Full-Day Tour of Houston, NASA Space Center, and Kemah Boardwalk Dinner
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 215 Kipp Ave Kemah Boardwalk, Kemah, TX 77565-2840
Dine at choice of many great restaurant's such as Salt Grass Steak House, Cadillac Bar & Grill, Landry's Seafood, Flying Dutchman, Bubba Gump Seafood & Shrimp, Red Sushi Grill and more or have a Margarita on the deck to wind down day before return to hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Minute Maid Park, 501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002-2113
Pass By: Toyota Center, 1510 Polk St, Houston, TX 77002-7130
Stop At: Space Center Houston, 1601 NASA Parkway, Houston, TX 77058-3145
Enter with personal guide, skip most line access, visit Mission Control, Astronaut Training Facility, Independence Plaza, Saturn V Rocket. Guide will escort you through facility to locations of interest before some free time to browse at own pace before transport to Kemah Boardwalk
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: George R. Brown Convention Center, 1001 Avenida de Las Americas, Houston, TX 77010-6099
exterior viewing, hear history
Pass By: Discovery Green, 1500 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77010-4011
exterior viewing, hear history
Pass By: Sam Houston Park, 1100 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-2504
Pass By: Waugh Drive Bat Colony, Waugh Dr, Houston, TX 77002
Pass By: Tranquility Park, Between Walker and Rusk Sts. east of Smith St., Houston, TX
Pass By: Hobby Center for the Performing Arts, 800 Bagby St Suite 300, Houston, TX 77002-2531
Pass By: Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-1510
Pass By: Downtown Historic District Market Square, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002-1618
Pass By: Pete's Dueling Piano Bar, 1201 Fannin St Unit 310, Houston, TX 77002-6929
Pass By: Hard Rock Cafe, 502 Texas St, Houston, TX 77002-2737
Pass By: JPMorgan Chase Tower, 600 Travis St, Houston, TX 77002-3009
Tallest building in state of Texas, exterior viewing
Pass By: House of Blues, 1204 Caroline St Corner of Caroline St. and Dallas St., Houston, TX 77002-6931
Pass By: Annunciation Catholic Church, 1618 Texas St, Houston, TX 77003-3033
exterior viewing , hear history
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional chauffeur/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Central Houston only - contact local supplier to confirm)
- Transport by Air-Conditioned vehicle for trips entirety
- Entry/Admission - Kemah Boardwalk
- Entry/Admission - Space Center Houston
- Boardwalk dinner/drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if located outside of central Houston)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Monitor your emails within 72 hours of booking for CONFIRMATION FROM TOUR OPERATOR WITH PICKUP TIME FOR YOUR LOCATION.
- THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTACT TOUR OPERATOR ON TOUR DATE TO RECONFIRM YOUR PICKUP, LOCATION OR TIME AS THIS WILL BE IN THE CONFIRMATION SENT BY THEM.
- PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THE TOUR IF YOU HAVE NOT CONFIRMED HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS AND HAVE A LOCATION ADDRESS AS THIS IS REQUIRED FOR TOUR OPERATOR TO ACCEPT YOUR BOOKING.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Fees for pickup outside of central Houston in areas such as Galleria/Uptown start at $25 USD per group.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANTANT ! PLEASE READ IN FULL : In event of unfavorable weather conditions such as THUNDERSTORMS or FLOODING considered unsafe this tour can be cancelled by tour operator who will contact traveler by phone up to 2 hours prior to pickup. Be sure you have provided the name your hotel is reserved in in case we need to contact you. Tour operator cannot make outbound calls to international numbers. Houston residents are used to warm climate. During temperature's of 60 Fahrenheit/ 15 celsius guides are not required to accompany travelers on the open air Tram ride at Nasa to Mission control or Training facility but will see that you board with priority the same as with them. Complimentary pickup ONLY AVAILABLE FROM FOLLOWING POSTAL-ZIP CODES. Check your hotels address to match. 77002, 77003, 77004, 77005, 77006, 77007, 77008, 77009, 77010, 77011, 77019, 77020, 77021, 77023, 77025, 77026, 77027, 77029, 77030, 77050, 77054, 77098
- Not recommended for travelers unable to go 2 hours without use of restoom
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
Our host, Gregg, was fantastic. So enjoyed learning about the history of Houston, seeing Nasa, and going to the Kehma Boardwalk. Would highly recommend this tour.
We really enjoyed this tour. Greg was very personable and gave us very good information concerning Houston sites. The NASA experience was very good. Unfortunately many of the restaurants were closed on The Boardwalk because it was a Monday so I would recommend going another day of the week. Greg made our day very special.
Wonderful way to learn about NASA! The driving tour of Houston was great and enjoyed it more than I originally thought I would. Town car was comfortable and our driver was so accommodating with our silly questions and lack of knowlwdge of Houston. Would recommend this to everyone.