Prison Break Escape Room
Here’s how it works: You and your team are locked in a room and have one hour to complete a mission and escape. Escaping will require teamwork, quick thinking, determination and a sense of urgency. From the moment you step into your game, you'll be totally immersed in our world.
Each game is designed for 60-minutes of intense fun! Plan to spend 15-minutes prior to each game preparing for your mission, and 15-minutes after each game to debrief and take photos. Perfect for everyone from families to thrill seekers to corporate groups, our intensely energetic games and enthusiastic customer service will turn your hour of gameplay into a lifelong memory.
Parking is available at CityCentre, including free, valet, and premium options. (794 Sorella Court, Suite 127, Houston, TX 77024)
- Escape room experience
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Prison Break: 8 players max. [Difficulty of 9/10]
- Unless you book the entire room, you may be paired with other players
- Parking is available at CityCentre, including free, valet, and premium options
- Please call for more info on wheelchair accessibility
- You will be in a room with a locked door, but every door is equipped with an exit button. Should you feel the need to leave the room, you are welcome to do so at any time.
- We recommend our games for ages 13 and up. We do allow younger players, but some of the game content may be too difficult for them. An adult, 18 or older, must participate with anyone that is 14 and under. Also, any participants under the age of 18 will need an adult to sign their waiver.
- Please show Viator Voucher as proof of purchase
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
This was so much fun. We were pleasantly greeted when we arrived and we went through the waiver process quickly and were escorted to the room and provided some simple instructions. We didn't actually escape but had a blast trying. We probably would have done better if we were in a bigger group but it was just the 2 of us. Would absolutely go again!