Private Pranburi Tour from Hua Hin
At the National Park, take a splendid walk on an elevated wooden bridge over a mangrove swamp. You will hear interesting facts and trivia about the flora and fauna in the park.
After the tour ends, return to your hotel in Hua Hin by private transfer.
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Pranburi Forest Park
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are not included in the service.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
Tailored to the outside visitor wanting to appreciate the natural habitats, religious history and economic niches of the Pran Buri area, this tour takes you to a local pineapple farm for a light snack of fresh pineapple wedges, a Chinese temple overlooking the river and mangrove swamps, down onto the river for a boat tour of the local flora, fauna and Burmese fishing culture and finally to the mangrove forest. The tour starts early at 0800 and we hadn’t had breakfast, so we opted instead of the mangrove forest for lunch at a local seaside restaurant, as most of our group were rural Thais not unfamiliar with the natural surroundings. The tour guides were flexible and adapted to our preferences.