Taroko National Park Classic Full-Day Tour
• Shakadang Trail: Relaxing trail with grotesque rock formation and beautiful patterns on the cliff. The river by the trail remains crystal clear and turquoise throughout the year.
• Swallow Grotto (Taroko Gorge): The most well-known attraction in the park. The combined forces of earthquake and river erosion take turns to form this amazing gorge.
• Cimu Bridge: A perfect location to observe amazing white marble beside Liwu river.
• Lushui Trail: 50 minutes trail with a gradual and easy slope. The middle part of the trail allows you to walk on the edge of a cliff. It’s railing protected to make this trail suitable for all ages.
• Eternal Spring Shrine: Memorizing the loss of the heroes behind the establishment of Taroko National Park. An iconic spot full of history.
• Qingshui Cliff: A must-visit spot with breathtaking cliff beside the Pacific Ocean.
Please note that we may not follow the order to visit each attraction listed here, it depends on the traffic, weather and road condition. We remain the final decision to adjust the order. It's also possible that we may replace some of the attractions listed here with other attractions nearby if any of them is under maintenance or closed due to the damage from the weather.
- Small group from 3-8 participants
- Fuel surcharge
- Driver/Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Hualien City)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Safety Helmets
- Entry/Admission - Taroko National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tunnel of Nine Turns Trail
- Food and drinks (our guide will bring you to local eatery in the park)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours.
- The tour may be canceled if it doesn't reach the minimum participants of 3 people. We will announce 2 days before the tour. If the participants are not enough, you will be offered an alternative pricing or a full refund. It's all up to you.
- Please note that we do not compensate the expense of your transportation (e.g. train or airplane) and accommodation if the tour is canceled.
- Adult pricing applies to all ages as we treat every participant with the same quality.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
Victor's accent was pretty thick, but other than that, this trip was fantastic. Victor used to be an environmental engineer for the park, so he knows a ton of really involved information. He took us to all of the great spots, and knew insider information that would have really thrown a wrench in things had we attempted the trip without a guide. Who knew some tunnels close for parts of the day for maintenance? He scheduled the day out perfectly to not waste any time. Worth every penny.