Beautiful Nature of the East Coast
Beginning at Fanshuliao Valley, you’ll be immediately confronted with the dramatic topography of a hundred-meter gorge cutting through the mountains at this unique canyon. The area is dotted with quaint cottages on riverside farmlands with undulating hill vistas beyond. Shihtiping showcases the best of Taiwan’s coastal geology, where sea erosion has smoothed the volcanic rock, forcing it to immerge into layers resembling stone steps. Stop by the beautifully constructed Taroko Bridge before visiting Shihti Harbor, a working fishing village and the gateway to whale and dolphin sightings in Taiwan – so keep your eyes peeled! The tour ends with two of Taiwan’s most tranquil spots: Baqi Gazebo and Niushan Huting. Both provide an undisturbed setting for blissful viewpoints across the Pacific coastline and the coastal mountain range, with lush grasslands dotted with aboriginal sculptures and handicrafts.
- Explore the impressive gorge and beautiful surrounding farmlands of Fanshuliao
- Walk the ‘stone stairs’ of Shihtiping and visit the fishing harbor of Shihti (eyes peeled for whales and dolphins in the distance!
- Relax over tranquil views of the Pacific coastline and discover aboriginal art at Niushan Huting and Baqi Gazebo
- Inclusive of comfortable coach transportation including hotel pick up and drop off
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email