Taroko Gorge Classic Day Tour from Hualien City (Small-Group)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroko National Park, No.291, Fushi Fushi Vil., 97253 Taiwan
After pickup from Hualien City, we head for Taroko National Park, which is one of the best natural landscape place in Taiwan.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Qingshui Cliff, Su-hua highway from Herping to Chungte, 97253 Taiwan
We will stop at some point with the best view of Qingshui Cliff.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taroko Gorge, Xinchen Township Taiwan
After Qingshui Cliff, we will visit the Taroko Gorge as our main attractions including Shakadang Trail, Eternal Spring Shrine, Yanzihkou Trail, etc.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Su-Hua Highway, Taiwan
Our tour guide will not only take you to see the great view but also tell you the stories behind.
Stop At: Shakadang Trail, Taroko National Park, Fushi Village, Xiulin Township, 972 Taiwan
On Shakadang Trail, you will see crystal clear stream water and beautiful sedimentary rock. It's a easy and relax walk for 1.5hrs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yanzihkou Trail, Xincheng Township Zhongheng Highway 179K, Hualien City Taiwan
Yanzihkoh also called Swallow Grotto, is the best place to see the Taroko Gorge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tunnel of Nine Turns Trail, Xiulin Township Zhongheng highway 179K Taiwan
It is a new open trail in 2019. It's not long but you can see the best view for Taroko Gorge with stunning marble gorge and river.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chishingtan Scenic Area, No. 5_, Lane 79, Qixing Street Taiwan
Last stop of the trip, we will stop by this lovely pebble beach near Hualien City.
Duration: 30 minutes
- English-speaking tour guide
- 2~8 people small group
- 8 hours duration
- Pickup and drop-off in Hualien City
- Safety helmet for Yanzihkou attraction
- Air-conditioned vehicle transportation
- Tolls, fuel, parking fee
- Passenger insurance
- Lunch & Meal (price is around USD 8~25, depending on what you order)
- Train or flight ticket to Hualien (Arrange on your own)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Natural disasters such as typhoon, earthquake, flood, landslide... etc. will influence the location where the tour will be operated, we may cancel the tour according to the government announcement. You will be offered an alternative or full refund if the tour hasn't started yet.
- Not recommended for visitors with acrophobia, heart attack, hypertension, pregnant or special personal illness.
- Not recommended for children under 10 and senior over 70 yrs. You can book our private tour instead.
- This group tour doesn't offer the pickup & drop-off service at Taipei City, Silks Place Taroko, Yanliao, Shoufeng. If you stay at Taipei City, Silks Place Taroko, Yanliao, Shoufeng, please take taxi or take train to meet the group at the Hualien Train Station at 8:00am. You can also book our private tour instead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For safety reasons on bad weather condition, our tour guide have the right to cancel the trip during the tour and no refund would be issued if the tour has started.
- Please advise the pickup & drop off point once you confirm it.
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people is required for tour operated. If final head count still is “1” on 2pm on 1 day ahead of the tour, in default, we will cancel the tour and make a full refund. If you would like to cancel the tour in advance, please check cancellation policy. You also can request to upgrade to a 1-pax private tour by paying more.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Great first-time visit to Tarako Gorge. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour, which was thrilling, yet well paced for city folks like us.
Taroko Gorge truly is one of the best natural wonders of the world! We had an amazing experience at the gorge. Our guide, William Ho Eye Travel Taiwan, was exceptional! He was accommodating, knowledgeable, interactive and mindful of the needs of everyone - young and old - in the group we all had fun!
William was great. He knows the place extremely well, handles the different guests well and went above and beyond the job of a guide to make us feel comfortable and at the same time have lotsa fun! Highly recommended
This was a good way to see what's a very popular attraction. Our guide William picked us up at our hotel in Hualien, and we drove to Taroko with a group of 6. He was knowledgeable and fixed it so that we avoided the big crowds. The gorge is impressive, the cliffs are gorgeous, and there was a nice 3 km hike along the Shakadang river. Lunch was delicious too.
Kyle was a great, knowledgeable tour guide from Hualien who showed us the main tourist sites but also trails and paths that are rarely traveled. We took our time and felt no rush whatsoever to leave Taroko. Highly recommended!
Excellent English speaking guide who is very knowledgable on the subject matter. Love his trade very much. Even though he injured his knee in a baseball game, he still braved on an completed the tour.
Roy was an extraordinarily knowledgeable guide, very engaging and full of dad jokes. We were the only 2 people signed up for the tour so it ended up being essentially private tour. Roy tailored the day's schedule based on our preferences, provided water, and was generally very accommodating. He knows Taroko like the back of his hand. The Truku restaurant he brought us to for lunch was AHmazing. Highly recommended!